Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Master Cleanse Day 3

Okay - yes, it's red again. I have advice to prevent the red. When you are with friends all day, and  they want to do lunch at a new, cool restaurant - you should probably go shopping.  It will smell heavenly, they will talk about how good it is. No matter how brave your face is, it's a little hard to swallow just plain water in front of you. Another piece of advice, you will have to do dishes, you will have to cook and prepare all the meals, you will have to hear that everyone is "starving" and they need a snack. That doesn't help either, maybe do a fast like this during a week that you might have some help. Spending hours in the kitchen will be painful.

Okay - other than that...day 3 goes all day with no bowel movements, sigh!! I have added ground flax seeds, chewed them while in the car pool line. I figured that fiber is recommended to do with the fast, so here it is, fiber. Finally this evening, the first sign of cleansing!! Little bit - but, geeze, all I have put in for 3 full days is liquid and this is a cleanse.

That reminds me of my last bit of advice - a laxative is not going to be enough, you will need the recommended Bentonite clay or fiber source. I have done this cleanse in the past, I do seem to remember I didn't do it right last time either. Just do it right - don't do it like me and fast for 3 days before adding the necessary tools for cleansing. 

My ten year old did just make me a fasting tea, I will now sit and zone out and drink my tea. He's a sweet, thoughful boy who is pulling for my success. 
Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment