Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Master Cleanse - Day 2

Okay - feeling MUCH better! Energy in full swing - been working, cleaning - making meals for kids second time today and going to do yoga in about an hour. No grumpiness, energy is full on! I slept about 9 1/2 hours last night - that helped a lot!
Okay - so keeping it real for a second, not going to the bathroom to make a BM! small formed this morning - but whaaaa? I am taking in 100 oz. of fluid a day here! I am urinating like crazy, but, I don't feel like I'm cleaning until I move my bowel - sorry about the "potty talk" as my friends little girl calls it. I have taken two natural laxative - BP-X specifically because it also cleanses the liver, lymph and blood and bowel. We'll see what happens tomorrow. The directions to the master cleanse does say to add a laxative - I just haven't needed one before so I didn't - I think it's necessary perhaps?
I am taking the kids to see their dad be a guest scooper at Ben and Jerry's tonight - already dreading the smell of the cones as we walk in. I don't like hunger pangs when I'm fasting.
Will sleep again tonight and play a little in the sun tomorrow, I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment